Saturday, May 8, 2010

~ Night Photos ~ Waugh & Allen Pkwy.

We went to the bat colony to take pictures of the bats as they set out for the night. All the black streaks in the picture are bats, the goal was to try to get a bat that you could see, but I did not succeed in getting any. I did enjoy the time being outside and I like the effect of the black streaks.

Then we started playing with the lights. We learned how to make streaks of light by using different settings on the camera. We started at street level and then moved to a bridge to take pictures of cars on the street below.
While moving around from one spot to another, I took a picture of the street as a car was turning in front of me. You cannot see the car, but you can see all the lights that were refelcted off of it as it turned the corner in front of me.
Now that I am feeling better, it is time to go back to the homework assignments that I did not complete. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day and I will be able to get some good shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment