The picture below is one of my favorites. I like the red and the orange in the rock of the cliff, but the sky is so hazy...

so I took it to photoshop and started playing with some of the things that I had learned in my class and changed the color of the sky and enhanced the color of the cliff. I don't know about you, but I like it so much more.

Then I took one that I really did not care for because the shadowed area was too large for me to really use in addition to the hazy dull sky.

Using three different layers, I was able to change the color of the sky, highten the colors in the rock and lighten the area that was in the shadows so the bolders and textures in that area can be seen. The picture is much more dinamic now than it was.

I am loving Photoshop and am trying to learn as much as I can. I will be reading my text books so I will not be posting as much until I get more to play with.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete